Dr. Rocchio’s New Patient appointments are done as a Group Informational Visit (with the exception of patients under 18 years old).
This New Patient Group is held every other Tuesday at 4:00 pm (unless otherwise noted below**). Dr. Rocchio will take you in for a private weigh-in, review your body composition and ask you a few brief questions. You will then meet in our conference room with no more then 10 people at which time Dr. Rocchio will give you an overview of the practice ~ services we offer, providers available, what a typical visit may include. You are also welcome to ask any questions you may have. You will not need to discuss anything personal during this group visit.
Dr. Rocchio will also speak about her own weight loss experience and how she was inspired to change her practice of family medicine into specializing in all aspects of weight loss.
Please note: This group appointment is your first office visit and your applicable copay/deductible payment does apply.
Call to make an appointment and learn how we can help you: 401-886-9669
Please print & fill out the following paperwork and bring with you to your first/group appointment:
ALL Non-Medicare Patients: Print forms 1-5
Medicare Patients: Print forms 1-6
- Demographics and Health History
- Review of Systems
- Record Release
- Policies and Aknowledgements
- Cancellation Policy (How We Keep Your Credit Card Safe)
- Medicare ABN Form (For Medicare Patients ONLY)
- Notice of Privacy Practice Condensed (Read Only – No need to Print)
- In addition to this paperwork, please bring in any recent Lab & EKG results if you have them. Thank you!